Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon welcome twins on wedding anniversaryMay 1st, 2011 - 12:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 01 (ANI): Mariah Carey and hubby Nick Cannon have become proud parents of twins.
The couple celebrated their third wedding anniversary by becoming parents to a baby girl and boy.
Carey’s representative Cindi Berger confirmed the twins’ arrival, saying the superstar delivered at 12:07 pm EDT at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles.
She said the baby girl was born first, weighing 5lbs 3oz and was 18 inches long; her brother was next, at 5lbs 6oz and was 19 inches.
Berger, who said that the couple has not named the children yet, also revealed that the couple listened to Carey’s ‘We Belong Together’ after the children were born.
“My wife just gave me the most incredible anniversary gift ever in life! I won’t ever be able to top this!” the Daily Mail quoted Cannon as tweeting. (ANI)
- Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon Expecting A Girl And A Boy - Feb 02, 2011
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon announce names of their twins! - May 05, 2011
- Twins are the most incredible anniversary gift, tweets Nick Cannon - May 02, 2011
- Mariah Carey is expecting a girl and a boy - Feb 02, 2011
- Nick Lachey, wife welcome son - Sep 13, 2012
- Mariah Carey making a giant luxury nursery - Feb 24, 2011
- Carey, Cannon renew wedding vows - May 03, 2011
- Carey expecting boy and girl - Feb 02, 2011
- Nick Cannon wants singing twins - Oct 22, 2011
- Cannon furious after twin's birth certificate leaked online - May 26, 2011
- Carey, Cannon reveal baby names - May 05, 2011
- Mariah Carey pregnant? - Jun 03, 2010
- Twins' names to start with letter 'M', reveals Mariah Carey - May 04, 2011
- Carey celebrates birthday by painting bump - Mar 30, 2011
- Is Mariah Carey trying to fatten up Nick Cannon? - Feb 02, 2011