Maria Sharapova nets herself a new loverOctober 7th, 2008 - 4:06 pm ICT by ANI
The 21-year-old former Wimbledon champion is said to be dating Charlie Ebersol, 25, whom she had met during a break.
During her forced break in training Sharapova got a new boyfriend, the Sun quoted an insider as saying.
Sharapova, currently World No 6, has been recovering from a shoulder injury.
She mentioned her new man, who happens to be the son of the chairman of TV network NBC Sports, at a charity auction where she is auctioning herself at the bash.
My boyfriend will outbid this price, she said. (ANI)
- Maria Sharapova finds new man - Oct 07, 2008
- David Geffen is not Carly Simon's 'Vain' lover - Mar 03, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson loses out at Hugh Jackman shirt's auction - Dec 23, 2011
- Australian Open: Sharapova to meet Kvitova in semis - Jan 25, 2012
- Kvitova overpowers Sharapova to win 2001 Wimbledon title - Jul 02, 2011
- Sharapova admits breaking up with boyfriend - Sep 01, 2012
- Sharapova could carry Russian flag in Olympics - Jun 13, 2012
- Reports on Istanbul wedding false: Sharapova - Aug 05, 2012
- Sharapova wins French Open, completes career Grand Slam (Lead) - Jun 09, 2012
- Venus Williams pulls out of China Open due to knee injury - Oct 02, 2010
- Putin congratulates Sharapova on French Open victory - Jun 10, 2012
- Win at French Open shows ny determination: Sharapova - Jun 10, 2012
- Murray's fairytale Wimbledon victory fit for a Queen - Jun 24, 2010
- Sharapova beats Kvitova to enter French Open final (Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- Sharapova proud of her Russian origin - May 30, 2012