Maria Canala confirms Gomez-Bieber romanceFebruary 4th, 2011 - 5:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 4 (IANS) Actress Selena Gomez’s onscreen mother Maria Canala-Barrera has confirmed the teenager’s romance with pop star Justin Bieber.Canals-Barrera, who stars alongside Gomez in the TV show “Wizards of Waverly Place”, has commented on the relationship saying she approves of the match.
“He’s very sweet. I’ve met him a few times. I can’t imagine how difficult it would be for two superstars like that to actually have a budding romance, but I wish them the very best. From what I have seen so far, he’s a nice young man,” dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“They probably have a lot in common because they come from a regular life and were discovered young to have special talent and passion for singing and acting. And they became superstars at a very young age, both of them,” she added.
- Selena Gomez's co-star confirms Justin Bieber romance - Feb 04, 2011
- Bieber's manager denies engagement reports - Apr 23, 2012
- Selena is a great person, has the best smile: Bieber - Mar 07, 2011
- Selena Gomez receives death threats after kissing Justin Bieber - Jan 04, 2011
- Don't mess with Bieber's personal life! - Feb 17, 2011
- I love Justin Bieber: Gomez - Feb 15, 2011
- Gomez, Bieber split? - Aug 22, 2011
- Selena Gomez denies romance with Justin Bieber - Dec 13, 2010
- Gomez depressed as 'Wizards Of Waverly...' ends - May 13, 2011
- Selena Gomez sizzles in 'Elle' Magazine photo shoot - Jun 08, 2012
- Is Justin Bieber dating Disney babes? - Dec 11, 2010
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez kiss in public - May 11, 2011
- Bieber honoured with special day - Jun 21, 2012
- Selena Gomez doesn't have elaborate birthday plans - Jul 22, 2011
- Bieber fans attack girlfriend Gomez online - May 30, 2011
Tags: actress, barrera, canala, canals, justin bieber, london feb, match, mother maria, onscreen, passion, pop star, relationship, romance, selena gomez, superstars, teenager, tv show, wizards of waverly place, young man