Marc Anthony hints at JLo’s pregnancy in a songNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:36 am ICT by admin
“I’m going to take a chance and dedicate this to Jennifer. It’s a real personal song,.This song has a whole new significance,” Usmagazine.com quoted him, as telling the audience.
They say that the road…Ain’t no place to start a family..Right down the line..It’s been you and me..And lovin a music man..Ain’t always what it’s supposed to be..Oh girl you stand by me..I’m forever yours…faithfully,” the lyrics said.
So far, the couple has been mum on the buzz about the imminent new member in their family.
J Lo has been seen with a visibly expanding belly, but refused to discuss the issue directly.
This is really, really a great, happy time in my life. … Everything’s great,” she told Diane Sawyer. (ANI)
- Enrique Iglesias returns to Madrid after 12 years - May 03, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias Goes The Risque Way In Latest Music Video - Dec 24, 2010
- American Idol: Top 13 Perform - Mar 10, 2011
- Serena Williams launches debut rap song - May 12, 2012
- Katy Perry's ex blasts her in new song - Jul 25, 2010
- Ashley sings love song for Cheryl - Aug 24, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias says his career is going full blast - Aug 27, 2012
- 'Kolaveri Di' crosses 10-million mark - Nov 30, 2011
- Britney Spears' Criminal music video unveiled - Oct 19, 2011
- Diane Sawyer Bids Goodbye To GMA - Dec 12, 2009
- American Idol 10th Season Premiere - Jan 19 - Jan 20, 2011
- Air hostess warns Cheryl against Ashley - Jul 27, 2011
- Jay Z drops word 'bitch' from his songs - Jan 17, 2012
- Diane Warren Dedicates Her Award To Ronni Chasen - Jan 17, 2011
- Brown dedicated his music video to Michael Jackson - May 04, 2011
Tags: buzz, diane sawyer, expanding belly, happy time, jlo, lyrics, marc anthony, mum, music man, musician, new member, oh girl, personal song, stand by me, take a chance, time in my life, told diane, usmagazine, yours faithfully