Marc Anthony files for divorce from JLoApril 12th, 2012 - 4:08 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 12 (IANS) Singer Marc Anthony has filed for divorce from his estranged wife Jennifer Lopez.
The couple split last summer and both have moved on with other relationships.
Anthony filed papers Monday in Los Angeles’ County Superior Court and he has requested for joint legal and physical custody of their four-year-old twins - Emme and Max, reports contactmusic.com.
They wed in 2004 - this was Lopez’s third and Anthony’s second marriage.
The documents were filed just two days after the couple had an awkward encounter on the talent show “Q’Viva: The Chosen”. Lopez called Anthony “a pig” on the show and laughed over it but he appeared annoyed as the episode continued.
“You have to realise that we filmed for months and so there is a lot of footage and you can cut things all kinds of ways… We have some clever producers… that have a great sense of humour,” he told “”Entertainment Tonight” in an interview.
- JLo, Anthony come together, again - May 28, 2012
- Lopez plans show on lesbian couple - Jul 08, 2012
- Lopez calls Marc Anthony 'pig' - Apr 08, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez arrives in Peru - Dec 05, 2011
- Lopez, Anthony's talent hunt show still on - Jul 18, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez says being a mom comes first - May 07, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez to host Latin American talent search - Jun 02, 2011
- It's fun working with Anthony: Jennifer Lopez - Feb 01, 2012
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- Lopez, Smart not yet married - Mar 22, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez talks about her marriage issues on the 'Today Show' - Jan 31, 2012
- Marc Anthony says that "They're saying I'm single" - Jul 18, 2011
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
Tags: county superior court, divorce, emme, encounter, entertainment tonight, jennifer lopez, jlo, joint legal and physical custody, los angeles county, los angeles county superior court, marc anthony, marriage, pig, producers, relationships, second marriage, sense of humour, talent show, twins, wife jennifer