Maoist ministers’ resignation will not be forwarded to PM KoiralaJune 14th, 2008 - 3:00 pm ICT by ANI
Kathmandu, June 14 (ANI): Maoist chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal ‘Prachanda’ has decided not to forward the resignations by the Maoist ministers to the Prime Minister Girija Prasad Koirala for the time being.
According to Nepalnews, Prachanda has decided to keep their resignation letters with himself as he believes that the understanding with the parties is being evolved.
On Thursday, Ministers representing the party had handed over their resignation from the Koirala-led government to Prachanda.
The Maoists have five ministers and two state ministers in the government. (ANI)
- Slapped politician is new Nepal PM - Feb 03, 2011
- Krishna visit success hinges on meeting with Prachanda - Apr 21, 2011
- Nepal Maoists say talks only after PM resigns - May 10, 2010
- New Nepal PM to visit India, sidestepping controversy - Sep 07, 2011
- Maoists should lead new govt in Nepal: Prachanda - Jul 01, 2010
- Koirala flag flies high in Nepal politics - Sep 22, 2010
- Nepal PM to quit Saturday - Aug 10, 2011
- Nepal's 2010 marred by political duels - Dec 31, 2010
- Nepal Govt revokes passport printing deal with India - Apr 12, 2010
- Nepal PM defies Maoists, refuses to quit - Jul 31, 2011
- Prachanda meets Koirala to discuss political scenario in Nepal - May 08, 2009
- Fresh tremors in Nepal as Maoists seek cabinet reshuffle - Jul 25, 2011
- Nepal Maoists hail PM's resignation - Jul 01, 2010
- Fourth round of Nepal prime ministerial election today - Aug 06, 2010
- Maoist ministers offer resignation - Jun 12, 2008