Mandela, Glastonbury gigs could kill Amy: Blake Fielder-CivilJune 22nd, 2008 - 2:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 22 (ANI): Amy Winehouses jailed hubby Blake Fielder-Civil fears that the singer could die if she goes ahead and performs at two upcoming concerts.
The Rehab singer, who is currently in a London hospital, is being treated for a severe chest infection.
Fielder-Civil is afraid that his wife will try and leave the hospital before she is totally cured of the illness, and has been urging her to rest instead of performing at Nelson Mandela’s 90 th birthday gig in Hyde Park on June 27 and June 28 at Glastonbury.
“It could kill you. Don’t put your life at risk for the sake of a couple of concerts. Stay in hospital and recover,” News Of The World quoted Fielder-Civil as saying.
The jailbirds mum, Georgette, was the one who revealed that he was scared about Winehouses condition.
“He’s desperately worried, if anything happened to Amy it would destroy Blake,” his mum added.
The singer had collapsed on June 16, and upon being diagnosed with a chest infection, has been hospitalised ever since. (ANI)
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Winehouse's parents approve of new boyfriend - Jun 23, 2010
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- Winehouse ready for comeback - Jan 07, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
Tags: blake fielder civil, chest infection, fears, georgette, gig, gigs, glastonbury, hubby, hyde park, june 27, london hospital, nelson mandela, news of the world, risk, sake, th birthday, upcoming concerts