Mallika Sherawat to endorse Playboy?March 27th, 2009 - 7:39 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
“Murder’ made Mallika Sherawat and she took full advantage of the international attention she got after the small role in Jackie Chan’s “The Myth’.
She tried to change her image with “Pyar Ke Side Effects’ and succeeded to an extent. But that was it.
Now her last hit was “Welcome’ where she had a bit role.
Two of her more recent movies “Ugly aur Pagli’ and “Maan Gaye Mughal-e-Azam’ failed badly.
But she’s not ready to give up yet.
Actresses she considers competition like Ash are still going strong. Plus there’s the rise of upstarts like Freida Pinto who came out of no where and getting loads of attention and money, thanks to “Slumdog Millionaire’.
We can sense Madame M fuming with jealousy
She was at the Indian Film Festival in Los Angeles recently and now the news is that the international brand ‘Playboy’ (not the magazine, but the perfume) has roped her in for its launch in India, which should happen anytime mid-April.
Now it’s not clear as to whether she will be endorsing the brand or be merely inaugurating the launch party.
Madame Mallika is known for a lot of stunts and antics. This could very well be one. -Sampurn Media
- Mallika Sherawat Signs Double Dhamaal, Not Concerned About Fee - Aug 27, 2010
- From films to fashion - Cannes rolls out red carpet for all (With images) - May 23, 2012
- Mallika meets Jackie Chan, again (Movie Snippets) - May 21, 2012
- I'm a global actress, but Bollywood is my life: Mallika Sherawat - Dec 13, 2011
- Chennai Waiting To Meet Mallika Sherawat - Oct 22, 2010
- Malika Sherawat And Salma Hayek To Be Seen Together In A Hollywood Project - Jun 18, 2010
- Meeting Obama filled me with pride: Mallika Sherawat - Dec 14, 2011
- Mallika gets up, close, personal with Ontario Premier - Jun 24, 2011
- Mallika misses mom's 'aalu paratha' - May 11, 2012
- Mallika heads for Cannes! - Apr 27, 2010
- Mallika Sherawat takes on Malaika, Katrina - Apr 12, 2011
- Freida's skin tone not altered, says L'Oreal - Sep 29, 2011
- Mallika knows how to grab attention - Mar 16, 2009
- Fifty years on, 'Mughal-e-Azam' still inspires awe - Aug 05, 2010
- Mallika Sherawat Says Priyanka Chopra Copies Her! - Sep 12, 2010
Tags: actresses, antics, freida, indian film festival, international attention, jackie chan, jealousy, launch party, maan, mallika sherawat, millionaire, mughal e azam, myth, pagli, perfume, pinto, pyar ke side effects, recent movies, stunts, upstarts