Mallika big icon of sensuality: Vivek OberoiSeptember 21st, 2012 - 7:43 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 21 (IANS) Actor Vivek Oberoi, who is paired opposite Mallika Sherawat in upcoming film “Kismat Love Paisa Dilli” (KLPD), says the bold actress is an icon for sensuality, and her potential hasn’t been recognised.
“Mallika is a big icon for sensuality and I think it is something which has not been recognised. The amount of contribution Mallika has added to the bold woman as a heroine - from the meek girl to the really strong powerful Indian woman, is commendable,” Vivek told reporters during the promotional event of the movie, here.
Mallika says Vivek’s character in the movie is “horniest”.
“In real life he is a true gentleman, but in the film, he is so horny it is unbelievable,” said the actress.
In real life, Vivek is happy with his career and eagerly awaiting the arrival of his baby. His wife, Priyanka, is expecting.
“I have only thanked god for everything because this year I am doing nine films. There is some good news at home as well. God has given good news at my house, so thank you Ganapati Bappa,” he said.
The feeling of becoming a father is “is phenomenal and I can’t explain it in words,” says Vivek, adding: “It is a beautiful growth of relationship between a man and woman.”
Directed by Sanjay Khaduri, “KLPD” is slated to release Oct 5.
- Mallika blames love for single status - Jul 30, 2012
- Delhi chill grips Mallika Sherawat - Feb 10, 2012
- Mallika excited at playing Haryanvi in film - Dec 09, 2011
- I'm a global actress, but Bollywood is my life: Mallika Sherawat - Dec 13, 2011
- Meeting Obama filled me with pride: Mallika Sherawat - Dec 14, 2011
- Mallika supports homosexuals, to host gay friends' engagement bash - Mar 07, 2012
- Vivek Oberoi's best 2011 moment, a role in 'Krrish 2' - Jan 02, 2012
- I want to bring alive first super-villain: Vivek Oberoi - Jan 19, 2012
- Ganapati Bappa Morya, B-town chants on Ganesh festival - Sep 19, 2012
- Delhi Metro attracts filmmakers for shooting, promotion - Dec 31, 2011
Tags: actress, bold woman, god, heroine, indian woman, klpd, love, mallika sherawat, man and woman, mumbai, nine films, oct 5, priyanka, relationship, sanjay, sensuality, true gentleman, upcoming film, vivek oberoi