Malini Ramani designs for Bata IndiaDecember 12th, 2011 - 6:08 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 12 (IANS) Footwear company Bata India has collaborated with leading designer Malini Ramani for trendy and contemporary shoes and sandals and she is excited as her creations will now reach a wider section of the people.
This is for the first time that the designer has collaborated with a brand.
“I am super excited that the designs I have envisioned will reach a very wide audience, thanks to Bata. This is a highly creative and innovative partnership and I am sure women all over the country will love our offerings,” Ramani, known for her trendy pret collection, said in a statement.
The collection, available in hues of onyx black, beige, brown, gold and black, is an amalgamation of traditional Indian Kolhapuri designs and contemporary lightweight wedge heels.
The designer says that the strapped look of the footwear will make the collection prefect for every occasion.
“The intricately embellished straps lend a stylish look to the footwear and make it perfect accompaniments for every attire be it casual day wear or dressy evening wear,” she said.
The price range starts from Rs.1,999 and the collection is available at Bata stores across Delhi, Mumbai and Pune.
- Dream come true for Malini Ramani with interiors' foray (With Images) - Dec 18, 2011
- Step out in style with these summer footwear - May 08, 2011
- Go for the heavy metal look on bags, boots - Dec 31, 2010
- Manish Arora, Narendra Kumar tie up with Debenhams - May 18, 2011
- Sonam Kapoor dazzles at Manish Malhotra's show - Jul 25, 2011
- Now, 'Ishi' shoes that make you feel like standing on a stone - Oct 05, 2010
- Apparel Brand Heart N Soul To Enter Footwear Business - Aug 06, 2010
- A collection inspired by Lord Krishna (With Image) - Jun 19, 2011
- Rumer Willis To Represent The Spring Collection Of Badgley Mischka of 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- Malini Ramani takes audience on martini trip at LFW - Mar 07, 2010
- True Religion Apparel To Launch Jeans Footwear In Spring 2011 - Jul 21, 2010
- Chronicle of fashion foretold: Orange for winter - Apr 19, 2011
- Pam Mehta offers Floral Fiesta (With Images) - Jan 11, 2012
- Bollywood tunes set mood at Pakistan Bridal Week - Dec 19, 2011
- Riot of colour, gypsy designs...Malini Ramani concludes LFW in style - Sep 22, 2010
Tags: accompaniments, amalgamation, audience, bata, beige, brown gold, dressy evening, footwear company, hues, mumbai, New Delhi, offerings, partnership, prefect, pret, pune, rs 1, sandals, shoes, wedge heels