Malin Akerman says Watchmen costume was like human condomMarch 11th, 2009 - 12:35 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 11 (ANI): Swedish/Canadian actress Malin Akerman has revealed that she hated the skin-tight costume she had to wear for her role in movie Watchmen as it left her smelling like a human condom.
Akerman, who played the part of Silk Spectre II in the new comic book movie adaptation, found the yellow and black suit a little too tight for comfort.
I thought it was really f***ing hot [at first], Contactmusic quoted her as telling Maxim magazine.
Then I tried it on, and I thought it was really f***ing uncomfortable. And the smell? When you take it off, it smells like a human condom, she added.
The April issue of Maxim hits stands March 17. (ANI)
- Maxim covergirl Malin Akerman warns fans to look, not grab her butt - Mar 07, 2009
- Malin Akermans filming turned to torture by latex costume - Feb 23, 2009
- Wearing costumes made Johansson feel like a kid - Apr 06, 2012
- Guess Who Is Jennifer Aniston's New Admirer? - Nov 22, 2010
- Malin Akerman Describes Jennifer Aniston As "Every Guy's Dream" - Nov 20, 2010
- Malin Akerman 'really excited' about replacing LiLo in porn-star movie - Apr 23, 2011
- Rihanna initially found Russell Brand an 'idiot' - Apr 19, 2011
- Beth Ditto impressed by Adele's voice - May 14, 2012
- Aniston's best friend Chelsea Handler calls Jolie a 'home wrecker' - Dec 08, 2010
- Adele wants to date Prince Harry - Jun 09, 2011
- Female sailors aboard HMAS Success faced sexist slurs, insults - Jun 22, 2010
- Watching porn is not my thing: Malin Akerman - Apr 24, 2011
- Comparison with Madonna shocks Gaga - Apr 21, 2011
- Osbourne reignites war of words with Aguilera - Oct 18, 2011
- Why did Minaj quit Twitter? - Apr 21, 2012