Malaika to wear million-euro diamond bustier (Movie Snippets)August 31st, 2010 - 3:07 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 31 (IANS) Item girl and actress Malaika Arora Khan will dazzle in a diamond-studded bustier costing a million euros when she walks the ramp as a showstopper for a jewellery store in the capital Wednesday.
The bustier is crafted from over 500 carats of the finest Belgian diamonds, said a statement from ORRA, the jewellery store.
Apart from Malaika, popular models like Carol Gracias, Indrani Dasgupta and Krishna Somani will be showcasing the jewellery, crafted by ORRA’s design centres in London, New York, Tokyo, Antwerp and Mumbai.
Konkona goes without smoke, drink
Actress Konkona Sen-Sharma says she gave up smoking and alcohol two months ago.
“It’s been two months that I’ve given up smoking and drinking…” Konkona posted on her Twitter page.
Superstar Hrithik Roshan decided to kick the butt a few months ago, and star Arjun Rampal too has expressed a desire to quit smoking.
Shilpa to bring home an idol for Ganesh Chaturthi
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has already started preparing for the upcoming Ganesh Chaturthi and she is planning to bring home a mini idol of Lord Ganesha.
Shilpa, a Ganesh devotee, will celebrate the 10-day festival, starting Sep 11, with her family,
According to a source close to the actress, Shilpa is taking care of every minute detail of the idol which will be brought to her home.
Many other actors, including Salman Khan and Nana Patekar, also bring Ganpati idol home and worship it every year during Ganesh festival.
I’m exhausted with theatre: Sharman
Bollywood actor Sharman Joshi says he has taken a self-imposed break from theatre as he is exhausted after doing it continuously for years.
“I have done a lot of theatre and am exhausted for the moment. It’s been a while now and I have done theatre for around eight years,” said Sharman.
The actor has become popular in Bollywood after featuring in films like “Rang De Basanti” and “3 Idiots”.
- Ganpati Bappa Morya: B-Town wishes Happy Ganesh Chaturthi - Sep 01, 2011
- Shilpa's 'Griha Pravesh' Plans On Ganesh Chaturthi - Aug 23, 2010
- Ganapati Bappa Morya, B-town chants on Ganesh festival - Sep 19, 2012
- Salman Bhai carries ornaments best: Malaika - Aug 04, 2011
- Tamil Nadu celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi - Sep 01, 2011
- Konkona, Ranvir name their son Haroon - Apr 08, 2011
- Ganesh Chaturthi venue gets Rs.14 crore insurance - Sep 01, 2011
- Ganesh idol made of 514-karat diamond in Pune - Sep 21, 2009
- I'm privileged to work in Bollywood: Madhurima - Sep 10, 2012
- Men too want diamond-studded rings - Nov 09, 2010
- Shilpa Brings Home Lal Baugcha Raja! - Aug 30, 2010
- Manyata, Malaika attend Shilpa's baby shower - May 03, 2012
- Goa government pitches for fish-devourable Ganesh idols (With Image) - Aug 01, 2012
- Indian designs sparkled at jewellery week (Review) - Aug 20, 2010
- Ganesha comes to capital for 11-day gala - Sep 01, 2011
Tags: arjun rampal, belgian diamonds, bollywood actor, bollywood actress, bustier, carats, ganesh chaturthi, hrithik roshan, indrani dasgupta, jewellery store, konkona sen sharma, krishna somani, lord ganesha, malaika arora, minute detail, nana patekar, rang de basanti, salman khan, sharman joshi, shilpa shetty