Maintaining long hair is a real problem: SRKFebruary 25th, 2011 - 3:26 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 25 (IANS) Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has donned a new look in the sequel of his film “Don”, says it is a real problem to maintain long hair and wonders how girls manage them so easily.”It’s a real problem maintaining such strings of hairs attached. I haven’t shaved for so many days. I have huge respect for women, but really want to ask them how they maintain their long hair,” Shah Rukh told the media at the launch of a documentary his production house made on the 1960s epic film “Mughal E Azam” at the JW Marriot Hotel Thursday night.
Shah Rukh said he was waiting for the shooting of director Farhan Akhtar’s “Don 2″ to wrap up so that he could get rid of the wig.
“I wake up in the morning and have to set it. I can’t take a proper bath. They had to be washed with care. I am really, really looking forward to the shooting of ‘Don 2′ to wrap up,” he said.
“My daughter tells me ‘Papa I want to take you for a bath’. It’s a huge problem. No sooner than the shooting of ‘Don 2′ finishes, I will take out this wig,” the actor joked.
- It's one of the greatest highs to play a villain: SRK - Dec 19, 2011
- Shah Rukh returns in villainous avatar in 'Don 2' (IANS Preview) - Dec 20, 2011
- SRK salutes girls with long hair! - Mar 14, 2011
- SRK back to clean shaven look (Movie Snippets) - Dec 27, 2011
- 'Chennai Express' shooting date not advanced, says SRK - Aug 06, 2012
- Neil wants pierced ears? (Movie Snippets) - Dec 19, 2011
- M.F. Husain revives 'Mughal E Azam' through paintings - Feb 25, 2011
- Shah Rukh's 'Don 2' promotional tour to start in Patna - Dec 12, 2011
- A hit Bollywood producer reveals his golden rule - Apr 07, 2011
- SRK feels excited to give parenting tips to Abhishek - Jun 23, 2011
- Is it hard to grow a beard? Yes, says SRK (Movie Snippets) - Nov 28, 2011
- I want to take 'Don' forward: Farhan Akhtar - Dec 20, 2011
- My audience believes I can fly: SRK - Dec 20, 2011
- Bollywood cancels big events following Mumbai blasts - Jul 14, 2011
- Male models have short life: Model Sahil Shroff - Nov 23, 2011