Maggie Gyllenhaal is pregnant with her second childNovember 29th, 2011 - 9:15 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Nov 29 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal is expecting her second child. The rep of the actress told US Weekly that Maggie and husband Peter Sarsgaard are ready to welcome their next child in three months.
The report said the actress will be “laying low” for the period. Combining her career with her family responsibilities have always not been easy for the 34-year-old “Crazy Heart.” The rep confirmed that she is six months pregnant. Reports say it was Sarsgaard’s idea for the two have another child after discussing the issue with Maggie for some time.
Last year, Maggie spoke to US Weekly about her task as a mother and Hollywood star. The senior sister of actor Jake Gyllenhaal said that, “I had been so focused on Ramona — and she’s been everything to me — but I’m also an actress. It’s not possible to do it perfectly. Being a mom is so present in my mind and my work,” she tells Us. It’s the most important thing about me, but next I’d like to play someone who’s not a mother. Really!”
Maggie and Sarsgaard got married at a ceremony in Italy in 2009. The two are parents of 5-year-old Ramona. They have been going out since 2002. A source told the British tabloid Daily Mail that the couple is ecstatic.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal expecting second child - Nov 29, 2011
- Taylor Swift And Jake Gyllenhaal: Rendezvous With The Family - Dec 03, 2010
- Jake Gyllenhaal gifts Taylor Swift $11K guitar on 21st b'day - Dec 20, 2010
- Maggie Gyllenhaal takes up domestic goddess role - Aug 16, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon not pregnant, says rep - Jan 07, 2011
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Shares Her Broadway Experience - Feb 05, 2011
- Maggie Gyllenhaal weds beau Peter Sarsgaard - May 04, 2009
- Mahesh was scared about me shooting DVD: Lara - May 16, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst grows up with relationships - Aug 23, 2011
- Taylor Swift Is On A Professional As Well As Personal High! - Dec 06, 2010
- Dunst looking for companionship - Dec 01, 2011
- Dia, Prachi recall their mothers' selfless love - May 12, 2012
- I want love and sex in movies to be different than it has been: Gyllenhaal - Dec 12, 2010
- Maggie Gyllenhaal says its okay to fail as a parent sometimes - Aug 25, 2010
- Maggie Gyllenhaal talks about filming her movie 'Hysteria' - Sep 23, 2011