Madonna’s Malawian tot to be reunited with real dadNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:30 am ICT by admin
And though Banda’s father, Yohane, is glad his son is no longer living in poverty, he fears that the little boy may not recognise him after a year apart.
“I can’t wait to see my son again after a year. It will be a fantastic moment. But I have my anxieties though. Will he recognise me or his granny after all these months? It’s a surreal feeling,” Contactmusic quoted Yohane, as saying.
“It’s terribly sad that David will be officially de-linked from us. But we want the adoption to go ahead in David’s best interests,” he added.
The peasant farmer also revealed his hopes that David will use his future riches to help his family.
“When he grows up he will be a wealthy man. I may be gone by then. But I hope he will lift his other relatives out of poverty in the way that Madonna is doing for him,” he said. (ANI)
- Madonna back in Malawi - Apr 06, 2010
- Madonna 'snubs' adopted kids' families in Malawi - Nov 01, 2009
- Madonna's adopted son set for grand welcome in Malawi - Mar 28, 2009
- Madonna to open an orphanage - Jun 30, 2011
- Madge's adopted son asks real father 'who are you?' - Mar 31, 2009
- ''Mama'' of Madges adopted son dies - Aug 12, 2008
- Madonna's Malawian daughter's family plans to sue over break of visit vow - Feb 07, 2011
- 'Ecstatic' Madonna wins second Malawi adoption case - Jun 13, 2009
- Madonna plays Santa for Malawi orphans - Dec 28, 2010
- Madonna's adopted son meets biological father - Mar 31, 2009
- Madonna's Malawian daughter forgets native language - Oct 28, 2009
- Madonna's divorce unsettling for adopted son, says African father - Oct 19, 2008
- Malawian girl's father speaks out against Madonna - May 03, 2009
- Madge won't allow Malawian dad to meet adopted daughter Mercy - Aug 30, 2010
- Madonna''s adopted son David has a new brother in Malawi - Aug 04, 2008