Madonna’s latest beauty tipMay 14th, 2009 - 3:55 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
The latest is that pop queen Madonna keeps out of the sun to stay young.
This has been revealed by a leading expert Dr Fredric Brandt, the self-styled “Baron of Botox’.
He had advised the Material Girl to stay away from sun to preserve her youthful looks.However, he refused to confirm whether the 50-year-old singer had the anti-wrinkle injections or not.
The Daily Star quoted him as saying on US telly show The Insider, “Madonna is my client. She’s got great skin and she’s very disciplined. She listens to me about staying out of the sun. But I will not tell you what she does.”
Well, definitely her youthful looks at this age ain’t so natural. There are a whole lot of more little secrets for sure!
- 'Madonna shuns the sun to stay young' - May 13, 2009
- Courteney Cox reveals her Botox hell - Jul 16, 2010
- Nicole Kidman Finally Confesses Using Botox Injection In Past - Jan 12, 2011
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- Forever young - more men opting for Botox - Oct 25, 2010
- Botox Injections Approved By FDA To Treat Migraines - Oct 18, 2010
- Dracula therapy: Fighting ageing with your own blood - Nov 16, 2011
- Dana Delany Recalls Her Horrifying Botox Experience - Oct 06, 2010
- Nicole Kidman finally admits getting botox - Jan 13, 2011
- UK mum injects 8-yr-old daughter with Botox to make her a superstar - Mar 24, 2011
- 'Human Barbie' gives Botox jabs to 15-year-old daughter - Mar 03, 2010
- Madonna rejuvenating aging hands - Jul 05, 2010
- Botox, facial fillers help old stars to look young - Apr 19, 2011
- Nicole Kidman admits to having Botox jabs - Jan 12, 2011
- Nocedure-the better botox sans the telltale signs - Dec 29, 2010