Madonna’s impersonator to tour IndiaJuly 30th, 2012 - 8:39 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 30 (IANS) Melissa Totten, a popular impersonator of pop queen Madonna, is set to tour India. She will visit seven cities, starting Aug 17.
Totten will be here for Madonna Forever Tour, being organised by luxury scotch brand Black Dog as part of its Easy Evenings events.
She will travel to Goa, Gurgaon, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Vizag, Guwahati and Hyderabad.
Madonna fans can look forward to her all-time hits like “Madonna”, “True blue”, “Confessions on a dance floor”, “Bedtime stories”, “Like a prayer”, “Hard candy”, “Something to remember” and “American life”.
“Madonna has many avid fans amongst Indians and we are sure that our connoisseurs who are fascinated by her genre of music will enjoy the ‘Madonna Forever Tour’,” Avishek Das, senior general manager (Marketing), United Spirits Limited, said in a press statement.
- Melissa Totten wows Madonna fans (With Images) - Aug 20, 2012
- Resemblance has been an amazing fluke: Madonna's lookalike - Aug 21, 2012
- Pall of gloom in Assam after news of Hazarika's death - Nov 05, 2011
- Luxury Hotel for Dogs to Open in New York City - Aug 21, 2012
- Hollywood's Rob Schneider excited about Indian debut - Nov 22, 2011
- Bhupen Hazarika's golden voice falls silent - Nov 05, 2011
- Madonna to launch fitness chain - Oct 26, 2010
- Madonna to open gym chain around the world - Oct 27, 2010
- Miley Cyrus' ’ Forever’ Album On Hannah Montana Released - Oct 20, 2010
- Mirren enjoys pole dancing - Sep 25, 2011
- Madonna dedicates song to Elton John - Aug 24, 2012
- Madonna plans London gig during Olympics - Oct 30, 2011
- Madonna to release new album in 2012 - Sep 06, 2011
- Candy Corn Oreos about to hit stores soon - Sep 12, 2012
- Korn ready to please metallic music lover in you - Sep 04, 2012
Tags: bedtime stories, bhubaneswar, black dog, blue confessions, confessions on a dance floor, connoisseurs, genre of music, gurgaon, guwahati, hard candy, hyderabad, impersonator, kolkata, madonna fans, manager marketing, pop queen, scotch brand, seven cities, time hits, vizag