Madonna’s hubby prefers Irish jigs to her musicNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:52 am ICT by admin
And since Madge doesn’t record enough folk music, Ritchie hardly listens to her songs.
“I like folk music or gypsy stuff. I like simple stuff. I don’t really like popular music. I don’t know why I feel so drawn to Irish Republican songs, considering I’m a Brit, but I feel as though they have a lot of soul,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
He also reveals that even if he does like a track his famous wife has recorded, he can only listen to it for about 10 minutes.
“I like some popular music… If I really like a track Madonna does I get into it for 10 minutes or however long you’re supposed to get into popular music,” he said. (ANI)
- Madonna gets emotional - Mar 24, 2012
- Beth Ditto eager to write songs for Madonna - Jan 29, 2012
- 'Damarukam' album satisfying, but lacks class (Telugu Music Review) - Sep 13, 2012
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- India needs to promote classical music aggressively: Hidayat Hussain (Interview) - Jan 14, 2011
- Kishoreda's last song to get new sounds for 'Jhumroo' - Aug 02, 2012
- Solo album magic wanes: Digital media may revive it - Aug 07, 2012
- Ghazal loses its soulful king in Jagjit Singh (Roundup) - Oct 10, 2011
- Rock music on Bieber's favourite list - Jul 04, 2012
- Depp turns saviour for Patti Smith - Jun 07, 2012
- With millions of hits, 'Kolaveri Di' on song - Nov 24, 2011
- Established composers can earn as much as film hero: Krishnakumar - Sep 13, 2012
- Tuning in to tune out stress - the Bollywood way (With Images) - May 31, 2012
- Lata Mangeshkar joins Javed Akhtar's fight for copyright - May 20, 2012
- Madonna accused of plagiarism - Feb 14, 2012