Madonna’s gym plan a way of getting back at former fitness trainer?November 15th, 2010 - 7:13 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Nov 15 (ANI): Queen of Pop Madonna has recently announced that she plans to open a series of Hard Candy Fitness Centres worldwide.
And sources say the plan may have evolved after she had a falling out with her former trainer, Tracy Anderson, over the latter capitalizing on the singer’s name to build her fitness empire in New York and LA.
But a different source close to Madonna has denied that the plan had anything to do with Anderson.
“I don’t think she even gives Tracy a second thought. It’s a natural idea for her to have her own gym,” the New York Post quoted the source as saying.
“This is a business plan that she has been working on for some time with her business partner Guy Oseary,” the source added.
Her first gym opens in Mexico City this month, with plans for Russia, Europe and eventually the US, and a source has revealed that she’ll be closely involved in developing dance-based workouts. (ANI)
- Ex-trainer slams Madge for opening her own gym - Jan 19, 2011
- Madonna to open gym chain around the world - Oct 27, 2010
- Madonna to launch fitness chain - Oct 26, 2010
- Madonna All Set To Open Hard Candy Fitness Centers - Oct 26, 2010
- Jessica Simpson enlists celeb trainer to get her in shape for wedding day - Feb 19, 2011
- Madonna to open 'Hard Candy Fitness Center' in Mexico City soon - Oct 27, 2010
- Madonna Launches Her Own Fitness Centers - Oct 26, 2010
- Simpson gets into fitness mode - Feb 20, 2011
- Madonna sacks personal trainer - Oct 13, 2009
- Stacy Keibler kills her pregnancy rumors by showing off her toned stomach - Jun 21, 2012
- Madonna mends relationship with trainer - May 01, 2010
- Madge splits with her trainer - Oct 12, 2009
- Madonna denies ditching her personal trainer - Oct 16, 2009
- Rihanna's workouts in wee hours - May 10, 2012
- Haye preparing for Klitschko bout by gym workouts with 500 pounds-a-week stripper - Mar 18, 2011
Tags: business partner, business plan, empire, fitness centres, fitness trainer, guy oseary, hard candy, madonna, mexico city, natural idea, new york post, queen of pop, russia europe, second thought, tracy anderson, workouts