Madonna’s former cook blasts her Malawian adoption bidApril 16th, 2009 - 1:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 16 (ANI): Madonna’s former cook has blasted her Malawian adoption bid, claiming that the superstar ignores the children she already has.
Currently, the Material Girl is mounting an appeal after a judge turned down her attempt to adopt 4-year-old Mercy James from the African nation earlier this month, reports Contactmusic.
However, Eric Ienco, who once worked for Madonna as her cook and house manager, claims the 50-year-old star should spend more time with her three kids Lourdes, 12, Rocco, eight and adopted three-year-old David, instead of dedicating all her spare time to keeping fit.
Ienco tells the National Enquirer, “When she’s with the children, she is a devoted mum. She just doesn’t spend much time with them.
“It’s a puzzle why she wants to adopt again. She’s hardly ever with her children. She’s got two full-time nannies and one part-time nanny. So why adopt a kid when somebody else is raising them?
“She gets up and has a coffee, then she does two hours of yoga. Then there’s two hours of pilates and exercise. That’s six days a week. After that she deals with her email, her calls and the rest of her business. And after that, she spends maybe half an hour with the kids.
“Madonna puts herself before the kids. When she adopted little David, he arrived at her home from Africa, and three hours later, she left to do pilates. Wouldn’t you think she’d want to spend the entire day with her new son?”
He also blames David’s adoption in 2006 for wrecking Madonna’s marriage to director Guy Ritchie.
Ienco adds, “Madonna thought (David) would bring them together, but Guy was dead against adopting, so, for the marriage, it was the final nail in the coffin.” (ANI)
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna's children take appointment to meet mom - Aug 27, 2010
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Madonna's kids dislike her music - Apr 02, 2012
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Madonna learns breakdance from son - May 18, 2012
- Madonna cancels OZ show for children's sake - Aug 28, 2012
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna decade's most talked about celebrity - Dec 23, 2010
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
Tags: african nation, blasts, guy ritchie, half an hour, house manager, keeping fit, lourdes, madonna, malawian adoption, material girl, mercy james, nail in the coffin, national enquirer, old star, pilates, rocco, six days, spare time, three kids, time nannies