Madonna’s corset sold for 45,000 poundsOctober 27th, 2011 - 8:30 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 27 (IANS) A black corset sported by pop star Madonna on her popular 1987 Who’s That Girl Tour has fetched 45,000 pounds.
The singer wore the tasselled creation at gigs during her world trek. A fan in China bid 41,800 pounds over the 3,125 pounds expected price at the sale held by Julien’s Auctions, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The costume was designed by Los Angeles label Trashy Lingerie, and was made especially for Madonna’s concerts.
A signed copy of the singer’s famed book ?Sex? also sold at the auction for 2,000 pounds.
- Doherty to auction Winehouse painting - May 06, 2012
- MJ's surgical mask to be auctioned - Apr 29, 2012
- Houston's memorabilia fetches $80,000 - Apr 02, 2012
- Marilyn Monroe's X-ray sells for $45,000 - Jun 29, 2010
- Michael Jackson's photos sold for over $265,000 - Dec 16, 2010
- Michael Jackson's Swarovski glove up for grabs - Aug 17, 2010
- Johnny Cash's items to be auctioned - Nov 02, 2010
- Madonna's naked photo to fetch 5,000 pounds? - Apr 25, 2012
- Theron donates dresses to charity - Apr 17, 2012
- Marilyn Monroe's chest X-Rays fetch $45000 at auction - Jun 28, 2010
- Gaga's dons meat dress again - May 16, 2012
- Princess Diana's dress fetches $816,000 - Jun 26, 2011
- Jackson's 'deathbed' up for auction - Nov 10, 2011
- Gaga marries - in video! - Aug 23, 2012
- Madonna demands new toilet seats - Sep 06, 2012