Madonna’s boyfriend proposesMarch 5th, 2012 - 2:24 am ICT by IANS
London, March 5 (IANS) American singer-actress Madonna’s boyfriend Brahim Zaibat has reportedly proposed to her.
Femalefirst.co.uk reported that the twice-married star is giving it a serious thought and still considering her response.
The 53-year-old singer has been dating the 24-year-old French dancer since 2010.
“She doesn’t want to rush into anything. She is very happy with Brahim, although her friends are not sure she is ready for marriage again. That said, Madonna has a real fear of being on her own. It’s a major issue for her, and she loves having a man in her life who is young and makes her feel young,” a source said.
Madonna has previously been wed to Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie.
- Today is Madonna's birthday - Aug 16, 2011
- Women want the 'Perfect' man : Madonna - Nov 01, 2011
- Madonna: A Woman Above All! - Dec 03, 2010
- Madonna holidays with boyfriend's mom, cousins - Aug 22, 2012
- Madonna rents theatre! - Jul 11, 2012
- Love keeps me young: Madonna - Jan 13, 2012
- Madonna's boyfriend likes being in control - Dec 08, 2010
- Madonna and boyfriend Brahim Zaibat split over religious issues - May 10, 2011
- Madonna impresses beau's mom - Sep 03, 2011
- Men didn't find young Madonna attractive - Nov 11, 2011
- Madonna fancies creative men - Sep 02, 2011
- I'm dating a woman 8-yrs older than you: Madonna's toy boy tells his mom - Nov 06, 2010
- Madonna decade's most talked about celebrity - Dec 23, 2010
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Madonna dating my son, reveals Rachiki's mother - Nov 08, 2010