Madonna will never grow fat, says personal trainerJanuary 16th, 2009 - 6:08 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 16 (ANI): Queen of pop Madonna still manages to look half her age even at 50, and it is all thanks to the rigorous diet and exercise regime her personal trainer Tracy Anderson has put her on.
Madge follows a gruelling two-hour workout six days a week, and Anderson, 33, remains at her side every moment of it.
The trainer had been helping the singer maintain her health even when she was divorcing her hubby Guy Ritchie.
There are days when she doesnt feel good and days when shes having a hard time, but Madonna still works out for two hours whatever, the Mirror quoted Anderson as saying.
Shes consistent and she doesnt ever make excuses. Nothing has changed since the divorce, Madonna hasnt changed.
Madonna will never look her age. She doesnt even look half her age she looks 19.
I dont have to scream at her because shes so motivated. She organizes her time so she can train she makes an appointment to do it and she keeps it, but two hours is the most she ever exercises in a day, she stated.
Madonna was recently described as half-starved but Anderson claims that she eats well and even allows herself the occasional treat, which is sugar and gluten-free.
All my clients eat. Madonna has a very healthy appetite. She doesnt eat processed food, shes very conscious of the quality of the things she eats but she has treats she loves cupcakes, she said.
To say she is on a starvation diet is bull****. She burns a lot of calories.
She will never get fat. Why would she let it go? She relaxes but shes smart, she knows that if she stops exercising she will have loose skin tone. Why should we criticize someone who works hard, is consistent and gets results because theyre smart with their time? she added. (ANI)
- Miley healthy and good, says instructor - Jul 09, 2012
- Madge to celebrate b'day with King-Queen themed fancy dress bash - Aug 14, 2010
- Rihanna's workouts in wee hours - May 10, 2012
- Reshmi Ghosh: I Eat After Every Two Hours To Stay Fit! - Dec 03, 2010
- I am not anorexic: Miley Cyrus - Apr 09, 2012
- I'm in the best shape of my life, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Apr 16, 2011
- Carnival of beauty, nostalgia and history (IANS Books This Week) - Apr 14, 2011
- Diaz's secret diet revealed - Feb 20, 2011
- Rihanna loves gorging on fast food - Nov 11, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston shrugs off baby food claim - May 15, 2010
- Madge splits with her trainer - Oct 12, 2009
- I don't believe in crash diets: Deepika Padukone - Jul 24, 2012
- Renée Zellweger 'stays slim by eating seaweed!' - May 29, 2010
- 'Essence of yoga lies in sincerity, not commercialisation' (With Image) - May 11, 2012
- Lopez stays curvy, toned with small meals - Jul 16, 2012
Tags: appointment, calories, divorce, exercise regime, guy ritchie, hard time, hasnt, healthy appetite, hubby, london jan, loose skin, madonna, mirror, personal trainer, queen of pop, six days, skin tone, starvation diet, tracy anderson, workout