Madonna ‘wants to recreate Wiltshire mansion in New York’June 24th, 2009 - 12:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 24 (ANI): Madonna is reportedly trying to recreate her Wiltshire manor in the middle of Manhattan to be a match with the house she once shared with former husband Guy Ritchie.
The Queen of Pop allegedly told architects she wanted the 20-million-pound pad to be a dead ringer for Ashcombe House.
“Madonna is obsessed with making it a match with Ashcombe,” The Sun quoted a source as saying.
“She wants matching wallpaper, fabrics and furniture.
“She has meticulously documented her old home room, by room with photographs and she’s sent a team of assistants to stores that stock authentic period pieces,” the source added. (ANI)
- Madonna wants her country estate replica in New York - Jun 25, 2009
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Guy Ritchie bans Madonna from his house - Dec 19, 2008
- Ritchie gets more eco-friendly with home - Jul 05, 2009
- Ritchie, Madonna to spend Christmas together for kids - Dec 14, 2008
- Kate Moss's new pad has bars and a karaoke room - Jan 27, 2011
- Madge rids home of Ritchies memories - Dec 12, 2008
- Ritchie bans Madonna from staying at his house - Dec 19, 2008
- Madonna's boyfriend proposes - Mar 05, 2012
- Madonna feared for kids lives - Oct 26, 2011
- Geri Halliwell to move in with beau? - Aug 02, 2010
- Madonna 'loves Britain', despite Guy Ritchie split - Jul 27, 2010
- Guy Ritchie plans on turning his English country mansion eco-friendly - Jul 06, 2009
- Madonna, Guy to spend Christmas together for kids - Dec 15, 2008
- Scherzinger loved Paula Abdul - Sep 22, 2011
Tags: architects, ashcombe house, authentic period, dead ringer, fabrics, furniture, guy ritchie, june 24, madonna, manhattan, match, period pieces, photographs, queen of pop, sun, wallpaper, york london