Madonna wants to be tougher parentApril 19th, 2012 - 2:48 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 19 (IANS) Madonna considers herself a tough mother, but she believes she needs to be tougher.
The singer raises daughter Lourdes, 15, son Rocco, 11, adopted son David, six, and daughter Mercy, six.
“I think I am a tough parent, but honestly I don’t think I’m as tough as I should be. I think I need to be tougher. It’s hard though. Everyday is a negotiation,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Her eldest daughter Lourdes was seen smoking in New York in March, and Madonna was not very happy with it.
“Cigarette smoking I’m not very fond of, for anyone, I don’t approve of anyone smoking cigarettes, most of all my daughter,” she said.
Madonna’s latest album “MDNA” is out in the market, and she is currently preparing for a world tour over the summer.
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna learns breakdance from son - May 18, 2012
- Madonna's kids dislike her music - Apr 02, 2012
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Men didn't find young Madonna attractive - Nov 11, 2011
- Madonna still angry with daughter over smoking - Apr 09, 2012
- Cooking, not Madonna's forte - Jan 15, 2012
- Mancini tells Balotelli to stop smoking - Dec 31, 2011
- Madonna wants to have another child - Oct 01, 2009
- Madonna's daughter wants to dye her hair blue - Dec 18, 2010
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna's daughter wants blue hair - Dec 19, 2010
- Madonna cancels OZ show for children's sake - Aug 28, 2012
- Madonna takes daughter's help for fashion line - Mar 31, 2010
- Madonna considering more children - Oct 11, 2009