Madonna to open gym chain around the worldOctober 27th, 2010 - 12:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 27 (ANI): Madonna is all set up to open a chain of gyms around the world.
Called the Hard Candy Fitness Centers - named after the singer’s 2008 album - the 10 new gyms are planned for Russia, Brazil, Argentina, and in European and Asian cities, according to a statement, reports the Telegraph.
The singer, 52, a keen workout, exercise and dance fan, has teamed up with 24 Hour Fitness founder Mark Mastrov. Her manager Guy Oseary is also a partner in the venture.
Hard Candy managing director Chris Dedicik said that the Hard Candy Fitness Centers would be “a one of a kind experience merging fitness with entertainment”.
The gyms will provide private and group training in kick-boxing, yoga, capoeira, as well as weights and specially-designed programs.
“Madonna’s touch will be everywhere,” Mastrov said.
Madonna will officially launch the Mexico City gym on Nov. 29. (ANI)
- Madonna to open 'Hard Candy Fitness Center' in Mexico City soon - Oct 27, 2010
- Madonna Launches Her Own Fitness Centers - Oct 26, 2010
- Madonna All Set To Open Hard Candy Fitness Centers - Oct 26, 2010
- Madonna to launch fitness chain - Oct 26, 2010
- Madonna's gym plan a way of getting back at former fitness trainer? - Nov 15, 2010
- Madge open her first gym in Mexico City - Dec 01, 2010
- AirAsia boss confirms he's in business talks with Madonna - Jan 09, 2011
- Madonna throws cake on manager's face - Apr 07, 2012
- Madonna's new gym gets green light to remain open - Dec 03, 2010
- Morgan bans Madonna from his show - Mar 28, 2012
- Madonna's impersonator to tour India - Jul 30, 2012
- Madonna and Nicki Minaj share a kiss - Dec 08, 2011
- Masumeh Does The Dance Of Death - Jun 14, 2010
- Madonna returns to studio to record new album - Jul 06, 2011
- Ex-trainer slams Madge for opening her own gym - Jan 19, 2011
Tags: asian cities, city gym, director chris, fitness centers, group training, guy oseary, gyms, hard candy, hour fitness, kick boxing, kind experience, madonna, managing director, mark mastrov, mexico city, telegraph, weights, workout, world london, yoga