Madonna to launch her own fragrance?September 15th, 2011 - 2:33 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 15 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna is reportedly planning to launch her own fragrance.
Madonna is said to be in “serious discussions” with Coty, which developed perfumes for Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez and Lady Gaga to create her own line of scent under her brand Material Girl, reports usmagazine.com.
Madonna already has her own range of apparel line, nail polish, lip gloss, body sprays and lotions.
- Coty denies launching Gaga perfume - Jul 16, 2010
- Heidi Klum to launch own perfume - Jan 22, 2011
- Gaga's debut fragrance to smell of 'blood and semen' - Jan 28, 2011
- Madonna to launch beauty range - Jul 19, 2011
- Lady Gaga teams up with Coty to create signature fragrance - Sep 14, 2010
- Lady Gaga creates black perfume - Jul 17, 2012
- Lady Gaga's perfume photos leaked online - Jun 15, 2012
- Heidi Klum to launch her own perfume - Jan 24, 2011
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- Gaga collaborates with Coty to launch fragrance - Sep 15, 2010
- Lady Gaga explains 'blood and semen' content in new perfume - Mar 01, 2011
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Beyonce in infringement lawsuit over 'fierce' fragrance - Sep 17, 2009
- Beyonce tops celebrity perfumes' list - Aug 17, 2011
- Lopez to launch her 17th fragrance - Jun 11, 2011