Madonna to give up glitzy lifestyle for loveJanuary 13th, 2012 - 4:52 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 13 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna says she would give up her glamorous lifestyle for love.
The Queen of Pop, who is geared up for the release of her directorial venture “W.E.”, revealed she is ready to settle down, but is yet to find her Mr. Right.
“I would consider giving up the fame for true love. I’m not sure I ever said I wanted a love like Wallis’s love though,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Madonna as saying, referring to American divorcee Wallis Simpson for whose love Britain’s King Edward abdicated the throne.
“Their love in the film is about an imperfect love that can’t compromise. I would let go of fame for true love, though,” she added.
- Madonna to compose song for 'W.E' - Apr 26, 2011
- Weinstein impressed by Madonna's 'W.E.' - Jul 02, 2011
- Margo Stilley quits Madonna's film - Jul 06, 2010
- Madonna slams smoking reports - Aug 01, 2010
- Madonna to direct royal drama - Feb 15, 2010
- Madonna's ex helped her on 'W.E.' - Dec 24, 2011
- For Madonna, London is calling - Mar 23, 2010
- Madonna's children take appointment to meet mom - Aug 27, 2010
- Loneliness inspired Madonna to make movie - Jan 23, 2012
- I have to learn a lot about filmmaking: Madonna - Jan 11, 2012
- I used to loiter like weirdo: Madonna - Jan 10, 2012
- Natalie Dormer to play Elizabeth in Madonna's next - Jul 05, 2010
- Madge rediscovers love for Britain - Mar 23, 2010
- Madonna's 'W.E.' to premiere at Venice film fest - Jul 29, 2011
- Madonna courting Royal Family for tips on her film W.E. - Oct 11, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,