Madonna to dedicate Super Bowl performance to dadFebruary 4th, 2012 - 4:32 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 4 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna will dedicate a 12-minute performance at the Super Bowl to her winemaker dad.
The 53-year-old singer will take the stage at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis Sunday.
Madonna is convinced it would be her best stage performance till date.
“I’m a hard-working girl that never stops and that’s because of him. I’m sure of all the things I’ve ever done in my life this will be the thing he’s most excited about,” express.co.uk quoted Madonna as saying at a press conference in Indianapolis.
- Madonna's gig stuns audience at Super Bowl - Feb 06, 2012
- Madonna rules out wardrobe malfunction - Feb 03, 2012
- Madonna to perform at Super Bowl halftime - Oct 03, 2011
- Madonna accused of plagiarism - Feb 14, 2012
- Madonna takes another swipe at Gaga - Sep 18, 2012
- Madonna upset over grandmother's death - Mar 13, 2011
- I'm bad at disciplining Lourdes, says Madonna's ex Carlos Leon - Feb 22, 2011
- Carlos Leon is grateful to Madonna for Lourdes - Feb 22, 2011
- Madonna and Nicki Minaj share a kiss - Dec 08, 2011
- Cooking, not Madonna's forte - Jan 15, 2012
- Madonna to give up glitzy lifestyle for love - Jan 13, 2012
- Rihanna to endorse Madonna's coconut drink - May 12, 2011
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna fan of Middleton's style - Dec 07, 2011
- Madonna dedicates song to Elton John - Aug 24, 2012