Madonna to adopt another Malawian childMarch 17th, 2009 - 12:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 17 (ANI): Pop diva Madonna has revealed her plans to adopt yet another child from Malawi.
The 4 Minute hitmaker, who adopted her son David from there three years back, has told her pals that she would soon get a Malawian brother or sister for him.
Its something Ive been considering, but would only do if I had the support of the Malawian people and Government, the Sun quoted her as saying.
Madonna also revealed that she and her ex-husband Guy Ritchie had decided to maintain cordial relations for the sake of their children, as they wanted their children to have a deep connection with both of them.
We both agree our children should feel a deep connection with both parents, she said. (ANI)
- Madonna's ex helped her on 'W.E.' - Dec 24, 2011
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna to adopt another child? - Dec 08, 2009
- Madge to share pain of failed adoption over Kabbalah Passover - Apr 08, 2009
- Madonna fancies creative men - Sep 02, 2011
- 'Ecstatic' Madonna wins second Malawi adoption case - Jun 13, 2009
- Madonna donates adopted sons clothes, books, toys to Malawian orphans - Feb 24, 2009
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie heading for reunion? - Jul 10, 2009
- Madonna dating ex-boyfriend again? - Feb 12, 2010
- Madonna wants to expand Malawi charity - Jan 13, 2011
- Madonna celebrating gay Malawians' release - May 31, 2010
- Madonna shocked by sentencing of gay couple in Malawi - May 21, 2010
- Malawi court turns down Madonna's second adoption - Apr 03, 2009
- Multi-billionaire Madonna's brother is homeless - Oct 23, 2011
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012