Madonna still angry with daughter over smokingApril 9th, 2012 - 7:48 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 9 (IANS) Pop star Madonna is still angry with her daughter Lourdes, who was caught red-handed smoking.
Lourdes, 15, was snapped smoking with friends in New York last month.
“Madonna told Lourdes she is thinking she should help her to concentrate on university instead of allowing her to join her on tour,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“She was incensed with her for smoking,” the source added.
- Madonna wants to be tougher parent - Apr 19, 2012
- Madonna's kids dislike her music - Apr 02, 2012
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Rihanna to work with Stella McCartney ? - Sep 03, 2012
- Guy Ritchie 'circumcised to comply with ex-wife Madge's Kabbalah beliefs' - May 05, 2011
- Simpson to marry this year? - May 25, 2012
- Gaga to publish her diaries - Sep 21, 2012
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Lopez puts beau before friends - May 12, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wants a boyfriend? - Mar 10, 2012
- Halle Berry checks Paris schools for daughter - Mar 23, 2012
- Kourtney in no rush to lose baby weight - Aug 23, 2012
- Simpson writes songs for her unborn child - Apr 09, 2012
- Bethenny Frankel to end her reality show - Jan 09, 2012
- Katy Perry single again (Lead) - May 23, 2012