Madonna snubs Australia for tour finaleFebruary 23rd, 2009 - 2:44 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, February 23 (ANI): Madonnas fans in Australia may have to face disappointment with reports suggesting that the finale of her world tour may not take place Down Under.
Media reports recently suggested that the singer would be bringing her Sticky And Sweet tour to her Aussie admirers.
But, according to Arthur Fogel, who looks after the Queen Of Pop’’s present tour, the rumours were nothing less than misleading, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Fogel revealed that thanks to recession, the tour was likely to have its finale in Europe. (ANI)
- Madonna not dating her choreographer - Oct 20, 2010
- Madge's Sticky & Sweet world tour earns highest amount in solo artist tours - Sep 04, 2009
- Madonnas Sticky & Sweet tour grosses staggering $91.5 million - Dec 01, 2008
- Madonna dating my son, reveals Rachiki's mother - Nov 08, 2010
- Madonna takes beau on French ride - Aug 27, 2011
- Madonna 'dumps toyboy lover Jesus Luz' - Jul 20, 2009
- Is Madonna Dating Choreographer Brahim Rachiki? - Oct 21, 2010
- Lara Bingle follows Jason Derulo to Britain - Feb 15, 2011
- Madonna cancels Australian tour - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna 'desperately wants to work with' Lady GaGa - Aug 29, 2010
- Madonna sacks personal trainer - Oct 13, 2009
- Madonna dating new man? - Oct 18, 2010
- Madonna escorted by cops on Jerusalem sightseeing tour - Sep 01, 2009
- Madonna inspires Katy Perry's 3D movie - Apr 09, 2012
- Madonna may have more Sticky & Sweet shows up her sleeve - Jan 03, 2009