Madonna says she won’t be dumping kids on Guy RitchieMay 1st, 2009 - 4:39 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 1 (ANI): Pop diva Madonna has lashed out at reports claiming that she would be dumping her young sons on former husband Guy Ritchie when she embarks on her Europe tour.
The ‘4 Minute’ hitmaker blasted the claims through her Twitter post which she sent to PerezHilton.com.
It was reported by Britain’s The Sun that Madonna will hand Guy the custody of Rocco, 8, and adopted David, 3, for three months, so she can concentrate on her gigs.
The newspaper report said: “Guy absolutely dotes on his children and can’t wait to have them for a whole three months. He is surprised and pleased that Madonna is being so generous as she has, at times, been impossible.”
However, Madonna has made it clear that there is no meaning to the reports and the claims are totally false.
“What is this rubbish about me dumping my children off for the summer while Im (sic) on tour? They go where i go,” Contactmusic quoted Madonna, as stating on her blog. (ANI)
- I won't be dumping my kids on Ritchie: Madonna - May 01, 2009
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Guy Ritchie finally gets kids - for three months - Apr 30, 2009
- Courtney Love branded 'prepubescent feral cat' by daughter - Aug 27, 2010
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Madonna- Most Popular Celebrity In The Past Decade - Dec 24, 2010
- Britney's show the best, say Hilton, Kardashian - Jun 22, 2011
- Madonna urged 50,000 people to sing 'Happy birthday' for son - Aug 13, 2009
- Madonna decade's most talked about celebrity - Dec 23, 2010
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna's kids dislike her music - Apr 02, 2012
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011