Madonna may have to pay in divorce settlement after allNovember 24th, 2008 - 6:41 pm ICT by ANI
New York, November 24 (ANI): Madonna, who was recently granted a quickie divorce from hubby Guy Ritchie, may have to shell out 15,000 pounds per month if Guy wins the custody of their kids.
The Material Girl singer, who cited her hubbys unreasonable behaviour as the prime cause for the split, is fighting a custody battle for the couples two sons, Rocco, aged eight, and adopted David, aged three.
Guy would be entitled to up to 15,000 pounds a month in child support even if he manages to get a joint custody, reports the New York Daily News.
Sources say that Madonna, who is said to be sighing with relief following her formal split that ended her nearly eight-year marriage, may have to pay for the modest amount.
Meanwhile, the RocknRolla director, who had allegedly refused to have a share of Madonnas multi-million pound fortune, insisted on sticking to his children. (ANI)
- Guy Ritchie scared Madonna may break kids custody agreement - Dec 10, 2008
- Madonna says divorcing Guy Ritchie was hard - Oct 15, 2009
- Madonna, Guy to spend Christmas together for kids - Dec 15, 2008
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie play 'happy' family for kids - Oct 26, 2009
- Madonna takes daughter out of Brit school - Nov 15, 2008
- Guy Ritchie finally gets kids - for three months - Apr 30, 2009
- Madonna hates being called 'Madge' - Oct 02, 2009
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011
- Guy Ritchies dos and donts Christmas list for Madonna - Dec 25, 2008
- Guy Ritchie spends a lonely New Year - Jan 05, 2009
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie end marriage in 'quickie' divorce (Lead) - Nov 22, 2008
- Madonna $92m poorer in divorce settlement with Guy Ritchie - Dec 16, 2008
- When Madonna left Thomas Hardy starstruck - Aug 01, 2010
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Newton's schizophrenic film career - Sep 20, 2011
Tags: child support, couples, custody battle, divorce settlement, fortune, girl singer, guy ritchie, hubby, joint custody, madonna, marriage, material girl, new york daily news, news sources, prime cause, quickie divorce, rocco, unreasonable behaviour, york daily news