Madonna may have more Sticky & Sweet shows up her sleeveJanuary 3rd, 2009 - 4:49 pm ICT by ANI
New York, January 3 (ANI): Madonna, who wrapped her Sticky and Sweet world tour on December 21, may have few more shows up her sleeve.
The Queen of Pops eighth concert tour to support her latest album Hard Candy had reportedly raked 280 million dollars in ticket sales making it the highest-grossing amount in a U.S. jaunt of 2008.
However, her tour, which had toured Europe and the Americas, was yet to hit a final note, according to a source.
“She will be back in London this summer performing a few more shows,” the New York Post quoted a source as saying.
Her spokesperson did not return e-mails. (ANI)
- Madges Sticky & Sweet tour tops 2008s highest-grossing U.S. jaunt list - Dec 31, 2008
- Madonnas Sticky & Sweet tour grosses staggering $91.5 million - Dec 01, 2008
- Tickets to Madonna''s UK tour sell out within minutes - Feb 07, 2009
- Madonna spotted making out with 'new toy boy' - Oct 17, 2010
- Madge to resume Sticky & Sweet tour - Jan 30, 2009
- Madonna not dating her choreographer - Oct 20, 2010
- Madonna's world tour is the highest-grossing jaunt - Dec 30, 2008
- Madonna's concert tickets go on sale - Feb 27, 2012
- Madge heads to Tel Aviv to wrap Sticky & Sweet tour - Jun 03, 2009
- Madge's Sticky & Sweet world tour earns highest amount in solo artist tours - Sep 04, 2009
- Taylor Swift releases the video of 'Sparks Fly' - Aug 11, 2011
- Madonna's impersonator to tour India - Jul 30, 2012
- Madonna to be sued by Bulgarian sports stadium bosses - Sep 09, 2009
- Madonna to launch fitness chain - Oct 26, 2010
- Madonna's gym plan a way of getting back at former fitness trainer? - Nov 15, 2010