Madonna Launches Her Own Fitness CentersOctober 26th, 2010 - 7:17 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Oct 26, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Madonna is just about to make an effort to keep her fans fitter, as she will be inaugurating her own line of fitness centers, Hard Cancy Fitness, with manager Guy Oseary and New Evolution Ventures. New Evolution Ventures looked after by founder of 24 Hour Fitness, Mark Mastrov. Madonna’s Hard Candy Fitness will open its first branch on Nov. 29 in Mexico City.
Madonna’s spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg says that ten more new branches are about to be built in various other parts of the world and South America including Brazil Argentina, Russia, certain places in Europe and Asia. Although he has not yet confirmed, whether its branches will be opened in USA as well. Hard Candy Fitness is a 30,000-square-foot club, which consists of not only gym but also a children’s book center, a fashion line, a spa called La Isla Bonita and a day care center, Like a Virgin. The Fitness Center will also include a fruit bar center, a bike studio, cardio equipment with individual viewing screens and various types of dance fitness programs in the form of Zumba, Latin Moves and Cardio Kickboxing.
However, in case you are thinking that the fitness center will cost as much as pricey Madonna, then, you may be wrong, because it will not be as expensive as you think. Hard Candy’s Managing Director commented that the club is going to be one of a kind, as it would blend fitness with entertainment and music. He adds that the fitness center will have brands like Hammer Strength, PreCor, Nautilus, Hoist, StarTrac, Free Motion, AbCoaster, and TRX suspension training, for the best workout experience.
- Madonna All Set To Open Hard Candy Fitness Centers - Oct 26, 2010
- Madonna to open gym chain around the world - Oct 27, 2010
- Madonna to open 'Hard Candy Fitness Center' in Mexico City soon - Oct 27, 2010
- Madonna to launch fitness chain - Oct 26, 2010
- Madonna looking for 'maddest, sickest artists to make her new music' - Dec 20, 2010
- Madonna's gym plan a way of getting back at former fitness trainer? - Nov 15, 2010
- Ricky Martin to be teacher in TV series - Feb 07, 2012
- AirAsia boss confirms he's in business talks with Madonna - Jan 09, 2011
- Madonna throws cake on manager's face - Apr 07, 2012
- Madonna to launch fashion range - Mar 11, 2010
- Madonna's son loves wearing her dresses - Dec 10, 2009
- Madonna's impersonator to tour India - Jul 30, 2012
- Ex-trainer slams Madge for opening her own gym - Jan 19, 2011
- Mischa Barton trying hard to get fit - Aug 13, 2009
- Zumba banned after Oz Education Department building shakes violently - Feb 25, 2011
Tags: dance fitness, day care center, fashion line, fitness center, fitness centers, fitness mark, fitness programs, free motion, fruit bar, guy oseary, hammer strength, hard candy, hour fitness, la isla bonita, latin moves, liz rosenberg, mark mastrov, new evolution, news madonna, types of dance