Madonna, Jesus Luz head for a splitFebruary 3rd, 2010 - 3:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 3 (IANS) Pop queen Madonna and Brazilian model Jesus Luz have parted ways. The pair blamed the 28 years age difference between them and a lack of common interests for the split.
Thesun.co.uk reports that the busy work schedules of Madonna, 51, and Jesus, 23, were also said to be a factor.
“It was not only totally amicable but it was Luz who initiated the split,” a report claimed.
Mother-of-four Madonna has told friends she and Jesus are at “different places” in their lives.
“The problem is as simple as it is obvious - it’s the age difference. How long could it last? How it even lasted a year seems a miracle to a lot of people,” said a source.
“They are in such different places in their lives. They both benefited, but it’s pretty much over now. Or as Madonna told me, ‘We’ve just run out of things to talk about. It’s really pushing it for us to have common ground these days. We have Kabbalah, that’s about it’,” added the source.
The pair began dating after Madonna’s marriage to director Guy Ritchie, 41, ended in divorce in October 2008.
- Jesus 'dumps' Madonna - Feb 03, 2010
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna: A Woman Above All! - Dec 03, 2010
- Is Madonna Dating Choreographer Brahim Rachiki? - Oct 21, 2010
- Madonna to marry 22-year-old beau? - May 15, 2009
- Madonna brings her toyboys to Kabbalah - Dec 15, 2010
- Madge takes toyboy lover, kids to Kabbalah centre - Mar 02, 2009
- Madonna 'leaves Jesus for Jewish millionaire' - Apr 19, 2009
- Madonna's love square with Jesus, A-Rod, Carlos Leon - Feb 11, 2010
- Madonna's kids see Jesus as "Mommy's friend" - Aug 21, 2009
- Madonna helps Jesus Luz sign music deal - Feb 25, 2010
- Madonna to splash over $1 mn for birthday makeover - May 31, 2010
- Madonna and Ritchie's talking terms intimidating Jesus Luz - Jul 15, 2009
- Madonna's 'new toyboy' opens up about their relationship - Dec 08, 2010
- Madonna dating new man? - Oct 18, 2010