Madonna ‘hits the dance floor alone after row with toyboy lover’March 7th, 2010 - 11:29 am ICT by ANI
London, March 7 (ANI): Madonna reportedly let her hair down without her toyboy lover Jesus Luz the day after the couple had a huge argument.
The Queen of Pop is said to have gone solo at John’s Soho House party while Brazilian model Luz was to head for DJ gigs in Portugal.
“Everyone kept asking Madonna where Jesus was. In the end she confided they’d had a huge row the previous day,” the Mirror quoted a source as saying.
“He is due to be in Portugal for some DJ gigs, so she went to the Soho House party on her own and left him to pack his stuff and cool off.
“She seemed to want to really let her hair down. She was drinking vintage Dom Perignon champagne, but switching it with mineral water.
“Then when the DJ played a string of her hits, she hit the floor. It was only when Elton did the rounds and asked how she was she stopped dancing,” the source added. (ANI)
- Madonna sparks Jesus Luz split rumours - Mar 08, 2010
- Madonna and lover Jesus Luz audition dancers for next world tour - Jul 28, 2010
- Madonna 'trying very hard to boost toyboy lover's career' - Nov 05, 2009
- When Lindsay Lohan was snubbed by Madge's toyboy - Mar 15, 2010
- Madonna 'ropes in top DJ to train Jesus' - Jun 03, 2009
- Madonna doesn't care what Elton John has to say - Aug 08, 2012
- Jesus 'dumps' Madonna - Feb 03, 2010
- Jesus Luz can't take his eyes off Madonna - May 03, 2010
- 'Madonna effect' turns toyboy lover into runaway star - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna is much older than boyfriend Jesus' mum - Oct 28, 2009
- Madonna's 'new toyboy' opens up about their relationship - Dec 08, 2010
- Madonna, Jesus Luz 'still very much an item' - Feb 05, 2010
- Madonna not dating her choreographer - Oct 20, 2010
- Why Madonna didn't take Jesus to Malawi - Nov 16, 2009
- Lovebirds Madonna, Jesus Luz roaming around New York - Oct 01, 2009