Madonna hates being called ‘Madge’October 2nd, 2009 - 2:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, October 02 (ANI): Queen of Pop Madonna has said that she hates being called ‘Madge.’
The singer revealed that she in fact left England because she hated the nickname, which apparently refers to boring middle-aged housewife.
“That’s one of the reasons I left England, so I don’t have to hear the word Madge any more,” the Daily Star quoted her as telling on David Letterman Show.
“Some people say Madge is a colloquialism for a boring middle-aged housewife while others say it is short for Her Majesty,” she added.
Meanwhile, she also confirmed that she wasn’t marrying her 22-year-old Brazilian boyfriend/model Jesus Luz.
Madonna said she would rather get “run over by a train” than marry again after her divorce from RocknRolla director Guy Ritchie. (ANI)
- Is Madonna Dating Choreographer Brahim Rachiki? - Oct 21, 2010
- Jesus 'dumps' Madonna - Feb 03, 2010
- When Madonna left Thomas Hardy starstruck - Aug 01, 2010
- Madonna's toyboy lover says he feels like a 'married man' - Mar 15, 2010
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie play 'happy' family for kids - Oct 26, 2009
- Newton's schizophrenic film career - Sep 20, 2011
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna may wed Brazilian toyboy by year end - Sep 28, 2009
- Tom Hardy might be the next big star of Hollywood. - Sep 07, 2010
- Madonna's not marrying again! - Oct 03, 2009
- Today is Madonna's birthday - Aug 16, 2011
- Madonna not dating her choreographer - Oct 20, 2010
- Madonna: A Woman Above All! - Dec 03, 2010
- Madonna 'to meet toyboy lover's parents' - Nov 09, 2009
- Madonna to marry 22-year-old beau? - May 15, 2009