Madonna hates being called control freakMarch 18th, 2012 - 9:12 am ICT by IANS
London, March 18 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna hates being considered a “control freak” about her music and says she values inputs from other artists.
“You know, I hate to use the word ‘control’ so much, because people use and bandy that word about with me, when it comes to my creative life. Everyone says ‘Oh you’re a control freak and you like to be in control,’” said Madonna, who is working on her new album “Mdna”, reports contactmusic.com.
“The thing is, everything I do, even my songwriting, I’m collaborating at all times. I value input from people, and I want it. I can’t work on my own. I am not Prince or like a lot of artists, who can go in and play every instrument, and record a track, and not hear from people. I need to hear what people think all the time,” she added.
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna throws cake on manager's face - Apr 07, 2012
- Beth Ditto eager to write songs for Madonna - Jan 29, 2012
- Madonna criticised over album name - Jan 13, 2012
- Madonna wants to be tougher parent - Apr 19, 2012
- Madonna queen of British charts - Apr 02, 2012
- Madonna may face lawsuit in France over Nazi symbol - Jun 05, 2012
- Thin Elizabeth Banks won't mention her weight - May 16, 2012
- 53rd Annual Grammy Awards Winners List - Feb 14, 2011
- I don't support drug use: Madonna - Mar 28, 2012
- Jimmy Kimmel to host Emmy awards 2012 - Mar 27, 2012
- My only ambition is to maintain musical integrity, says Lady Gaga - Feb 26, 2011
- Tusshar's old car in 'Kya Super Kool...' (Movie Snippets) - Jun 04, 2012
- Madonna dedicates song to Elton John - Aug 24, 2012
- Beyonce top winner at Grammy's with six awards (Roundup) - Feb 01, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,