Madonna, Guy to spend Christmas together for kidsDecember 15th, 2008 - 1:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, December 15 (ANI): Madonna and Guy Ritchie, who were granted a quickie divorce last month, are to spend Christmas together as a family for the sake of their children.
The warring couple, locked in a bitter custody battle of their kids, are reportedly set to reunite at the Brit directors 10million-pound Ashcombe House in Wiltshire, England.
The Queen of Pop, who is currently on her Sticky and Sweet world tour, will be returning to the country mansion with sons Rocco, 8, and David, 3, and the singers daughter from a previous relationship, Lourdes, 12.
Madonnas rep confirmed that the singer is coming back to England for Christmas with the kids.
The Daily Telegraph quoted a source as confirming: Because of what the kids have been through this year, Guy wants to treat them to a special Christmas.
The RocknRolla filmmaker was said to have been granted joint custody of their sons, while Lourdes had to reportedly live with her mum in the US.
The paper suggests that the couple are still in dispute as to where the kids should be raised, with Madonna wanting them to live with her in New York and Guy being eager for Rocco to go to a Brit school. (ANI)
- Guy Ritchies dos and donts Christmas list for Madonna - Dec 25, 2008
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Guy Ritchie scared Madonna may break kids custody agreement - Dec 10, 2008
- Madonna says divorcing Guy Ritchie was hard - Oct 15, 2009
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna may have to pay in divorce settlement after all - Nov 24, 2008
- Madonna $92m poorer in divorce settlement with Guy Ritchie - Dec 16, 2008
- Ritchie, Madonna to spend Christmas together for kids - Dec 14, 2008
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna shells out PS5,000 on bubbly silver wine - Dec 23, 2008
- Guy Ritchie spends a lonely New Year - Jan 05, 2009
- Guy Ritchie finally gets kids - for three months - Apr 30, 2009
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie play 'happy' family for kids - Oct 26, 2009
- Madonna hates being called 'Madge' - Oct 02, 2009
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
Tags: bitter custody battle, brit school, christmas, country mansion, daily telegraph, filmmaker, guy ritchie, joint custody, madonna and guy ritchie, madonna guy, madonnas, queen of pop, quickie divorce, rocco, rocknrolla, sake, singers, special christmas, sweet world, wiltshire england