Madonna, Guy Ritchie reach custody settlement over kidsMarch 12th, 2009 - 11:55 am ICT by ANI
London, March 12 (ANI): Former couple Madonna and Guy Ritchie have reached a custody settlement that will see their kids make US their home, it has emerged.
The Queen of Pop was previously alleged to have won a court order to relocate 12-year-old Lourdes, her daughter from a previous relationship, and their sons Rocco, eight, and adopted David, three, to the US from her ex-hubbys native England.
The duo, who officially ended their eight-year-marriage in January this year, were spotted heading to a New York court after being locked in a bitter battle over where the kids were to be raised, reports the Sun.
However, attorneys were said to have landed a last-minute deal which would allow Rocco and David to live with their mum while their dad agreed to regular visits.
The kids would purportedly also see their Brit father in the UK during holidays. (ANI)
- Guy Ritchie on a New York pad hunt - Feb 09, 2009
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Ritchie not to challenge Madonna''s plans to move kids to NY - Feb 01, 2009
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna $92m poorer in divorce settlement with Guy Ritchie - Dec 16, 2008
- Madonna's kids dislike her music - Apr 02, 2012
- Madonna shells out PS5,000 on bubbly silver wine - Dec 23, 2008
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie extend truce to five times a year for kids sake - Jan 11, 2009
- Madge, Guy Ritchie celebrated Christmas as a family - Dec 29, 2008
- Now, Madge and Guy want staff to snitch on each other - Oct 28, 2008
- Guy Ritchies Kabbalah family reunion - Jan 26, 2009
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Guy Ritchie to buy pub in Big Apple to see more of kids - Nov 30, 2008