Madonna flies in nanny, nurse for Mercy JamesJune 15th, 2009 - 1:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 15 (IANS) Madonna has flown in a nanny and a nurse to look after Malawian child Mercy James who will arrive at her lodge in Malawi Monday.
Other aides will also care for the four-year-old while adoption papers and visas are arranged. She will stay with the pop star at her luxury pad in the capital Lilongwe, reports thesun.co.uk
Once the papers are ready, a private jet will take Mercy to the US to join new sister Lourdes, 12, and brothers — Rocco, eight, and David, three.
Malawi’s highest court Friday gave the thumbs-up to Madonna’s bid to adopt a second child from the impoverished southern African country, citing her charity work in the country as proof she deserved four-year-old Mercy.
- Madonna's school coming up fast in Malawi - Jan 10, 2010
- Madonna on Mercy flight to collect Malawi Orphan Chifundo - Jun 21, 2009
- Madonna's adopted daughter Mercy to meet real family - Mar 30, 2010
- Madonna gets court nod to adopt Malawian kid - Jun 13, 2009
- 'Ecstatic' Madonna wins second Malawi adoption case - Jun 13, 2009
- Madge and kids jet off to Malawi to get Mercy - Jun 20, 2009
- Madonna calls new daughter every night - Jun 16, 2009
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna pays $19 million to adopt Malawi orphan Mercy James - Jun 14, 2009
- Madonna arrives in Malawi to lay foundation for girls school - Oct 26, 2009
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Madonna converts new daughter to Kabbalah - Jun 21, 2009
- Madonna appeals adoption case in Malawi - May 04, 2009
- Madonna 'leaves nanny in Malawi to care for Mercy' - Apr 23, 2009
- Madonna back in Malawi - Apr 06, 2010