Madonna fancies creative menSeptember 2nd, 2011 - 7:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 2 (IANS) Pop queen Madonna admits that she was attracted to ex-husbands Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie because they were “creative”.
“I am and was attracted to very creative people which is why I married Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie, very talented directors, and they both encouraged me as a director to do what I did. They were both very supportive,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The singer, who is all set to release her directorial venture “W.E.”, admits movies inspired her to become an artist.
“I’ve always loved film, all my life. As a child I was always inspired by movies and I always had it in the back of my mind that I wanted to make one… Making films is really hard in the first place,” she said.
“You have to believe in your subject matter and be passionate about it because there will be challenges along the way. You have to be prepared like the captain of a ship, no matter what happens, you have got to keep going. So your spiritual foundation has to be strong,” she added.
- Madonna's boyfriend proposes - Mar 05, 2012
- Madonna's ex helped her on 'W.E.' - Dec 24, 2011
- My fashion isn't art for me: Tom Ford - May 11, 2012
- Acting career seems like a dream: Sean Penn - Oct 17, 2011
- Kissing Madonna was good: Minaj - Dec 10, 2011
- Johansson comfortable with sex symbol image - Jun 07, 2011
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012
- Madonna gets emotional - Mar 24, 2012
- Blanchett not patient enough to direct films - Mar 01, 2012
- Beauty can be boring: Natalie Portman - Nov 15, 2010
- Kelly Brook wears same perfume as Madonna - Feb 07, 2011
- Miley Cyrus reveals secret to good screen kiss - Aug 16, 2010
- Madonna, Ritchie fall out over son's birthday party - Sep 06, 2010
- Madonna appreciates Gaga for copying song - Jan 14, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,