Madonna doesn’t care what Elton John has to sayAugust 8th, 2012 - 7:53 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Aug 8 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Reports now say that Madonna cares less about the Elton remarks which were made over the weekend. Elton had commented that Madonna is just “a fairground stripper” adding up that she is too old to be in the industry and so she should just quit her career.
In an interview in the Australian TV, Elton said that Madonna’s career is just a nightmare and that she should come up with a record titled “Ray of Light”. Sir Elton added that the hit would do well if it is a pop song and she should avoid any dancing in the song.
Madonna’s ignorance about Elton comments were proven by one of her friends who said that Madonna did not have any caring attitudes or comments showing that she cared less. Her friend could not understand why Sir Elton did all that.
According to them Elton comments that Madonna’s tour was a disaster is just being silly and also portrays his immaturity. Sources says that Madonna commented that she does not care about what other people say about her especially Elton John. However, this is not the first time for Sir Elton to use humiliating words towards Madonna; he had previously called her “lip-synching” in a live show that occurred on 2007.
- Elton John says that Madonna is a fairground stripper - Aug 06, 2012
- Elton John calls Madonna a nightmare - Aug 08, 2012
- Madonna dedicates song to Elton John - Aug 24, 2012
- Cheryl Cole Gets Two Brit Awards 2011 Nominations - Jan 14, 2011
- Ke$ha takes a dig at Britney in new song - Mar 22, 2010
- Madonna should quit movies, feels Furnish - Jan 18, 2012
- Pink 'wouldn't watch Britney's mimed concert' - Dec 16, 2009
- Video of marines lip-synching Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' is YouTube hit - Apr 23, 2011
- I don't support drug use: Madonna - Mar 28, 2012
- Lady Gaga and Madonna love 'Born this way' - Feb 15, 2011
- Chrissy Teigen slams Chris Brown for lip-syncing - May 23, 2012
- Madonna defends Adele - Mar 12, 2012
- Elton John calls Cheryl Cole's music c**p - Feb 05, 2011
- Chinese singers face $12k fine over lip-synching - Jan 25, 2010
- Michael Buble defends Britney over miming controversy - Nov 17, 2009