Madonna Desires To See Her Daughter Lourdes Dress Up ConservativelyApril 3rd, 2010 - 7:24 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
April 3, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): 51-year-old Madonna is considered by numerous connoisseurs as one of the undisputed Queens of pop music. Madonna has, in the past, procured as much glare of publicity for her eccentric attires as she has for her singing. However, she has surprised some individuals with her observations in the recent past. Madonna has, in recent times, confessed that she is less than contented with the recent clothing selections of her daughter, Lourdes. Madonna has voiced that she desires to witness her daughter dress up in a more traditionalist and conformist manner.
This might be a source of hilariousness for many of her viewers and listeners. They might even proclaim that the statements of Madonna represent the ideal model of hypocrisy and two-facedness. Nonetheless, in keeping with a fresh article at telegraph.co.uk , Madonna has, in reality, conceded that the proposition arriving from her end was a little insincere. Madonna has also professed that her comments were awash with paradox.
Madonna, the renowned singer, then went on to explicate that the fashion of her daughter is encouraged by the children whom Lourdes witnesses in the hip-hop and ballet programs, by the European sway and the bands to which she pays attention. Madonna has remarked that the fashion statements of her daughter could all be a component of her DNA. Madonna, the mother of Lourdes, was widely identified for her bizarre costumes. Madonna has stated that she will never be in a position to state to her daughter about what kind of outfits she should wear.
Madonna and Lourdes have, of late, joined forces for a fresh garments range, which will be referred to as the Material Girl. It is likely to be unveiled in Macy’s large store in New York from August later this year and will be characterized by back-to-school styles, shoes, handbags and jewelry. A perfume will be launched in the next year.
- Georgia May Jagger to lead Material Girl campaign - May 24, 2012
- Madonna to launch beauty range - Jul 19, 2011
- Madonna & Lourdes To Launch "Material Girl" - Apr 03, 2010
- Madonna is upset with her daughter Lourdes' hair - Aug 03, 2012
- Madonna says she's not afraid of 'stalker' - Sep 23, 2010
- Madonna, daughter team up for fashion line for teens - Mar 11, 2010
- Madonna's daughter wears marijuana leaf accessory to 1st day of school - Sep 10, 2010
- Taylor Momsen is the face of Madge's 'Material Girl' line - Jul 16, 2010
- Madonna still angry with daughter over smoking - Apr 09, 2012
- Madge lets daughter take the lead in Material Girl line - Sep 24, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne To Soon Endorse Madonna ‘s Clothing Line - Jan 25, 2011
- Madonna Doesn't Interfere With Her Daughter's Style Satatement - Mar 31, 2010
- Avril Lavigne's half-shaved hairdo - Jun 14, 2012
- Madonna's daughter promotes her fashion line through blog - Jul 01, 2010
- Madonna is a fantastic mother: Kelly Osbourne - Feb 26, 2011
Tags: attires, ballet programs, clothing selections, connoisseurs, fashion statements, garments, glare, hypocrisy, listeners, lourdes madonna, macy, material girl, men at work, music madonna, pen men, perfume, pop music, renowned singer, sway, traditionalist