Madonna bans Lindsay’s entry to partySeptember 24th, 2009 - 1:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 24 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna has banned Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan’s entry to a VIP party in a hotel.
The 51-year-old singer ordered her security team not to allow Lohan in the VIP booth at an opening party for the Boom Boom Room nightclub at The Standard Hotel in New York, reported contactmusic.com.
Madonna partied with her boyfriend Jesus Luz, 80s rocker Jon Bon Jovi, Jerry Seinfeld, Jude Law and Josh Hartnett. It is believed that she was upset by the fact that Lohan was recently unveiled as artistic adviser to fashion house Emanuel Ungaro, ahead of her.
- When Lindsay Lohan was snubbed by Madge's toyboy - Mar 15, 2010
- Rihanna surprises at Bon Jovi's show - Nov 09, 2010
- Bon Jovi and Halle Berry to Star as Lovers in New Film - Jan 26, 2011
- Why Jon Bon Jovi dumped Diane Lane - Sep 15, 2010
- Bon Jovi to perform for Oprah's guests - Nov 22, 2010
- Jon Bon Jovi performs despite knee injury - Jun 20, 2011
- Bon Jovi creates new music to get over old creations - Jun 08, 2010
- Bon Jovi opens homeless shelter - Apr 20, 2011
- Emanuel Ungaro boss' resignation has nothing to do with LiLo - Dec 21, 2009
- Bon Jovi to star with De Niro in new movie - Jan 27, 2011
- Bon Jovi keeps playing after injuring calf muscle onstage - Jul 13, 2010
- Hollywood's once-golden girl Lindsay Lohan is broke - Apr 26, 2010
- Is Madonna Dating Choreographer Brahim Rachiki? - Oct 21, 2010
- Bon Jovi opens charity restaurant - Oct 20, 2011
- Jon Bon Jovi injured during stage show - Jul 12, 2010
Tags: 80s, actress lindsay, artistic adviser, bon jovi, boom boom room, contactmusic, emanuel ungaro, hollywood actress, hotel in new york, jerry seinfeld, jon bon jovi, josh hartnett, jude law, lindsay lohan, madonna, partied, pop diva, security team, standard hotel, vip party