Madonna and Jesus Luz are perfect together, feels designer Marc JacobsMay 2nd, 2009 - 3:08 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 2 (ANI): Fashion mogul Marc Jacobs feels Madonna and beau Jesus Luz are the perfect couple.
Although Madonna has laughed off reports claiming that she helped Luz’s career by persuading fashion houses to give him modelling contracts, Jacobs admitted that he wrote a letter to officials in which he backed Luz’s bid for a work permit at Madonna’s request.
“M asked me to write a letter (supporting Luz’s work visa), and I’d do anything to help a friend. Whatever. It’s no big deal - I didn’t know that anybody even knew about it. Jesus is the sweetest guy. I hope he and Madonna are happy,” Contactmusic quoted Marc, as telling The New York Daily News.
Madonna has been reportedly dating Luz since her split from movie director husband Guy Ritchie last year. (ANI)
- Madge hires English language tutor for lover Jesus Luz - May 08, 2009
- 'Madge's high powered pals helping toyboy Luz's career' - Apr 27, 2009
- Madonna 'to meet toyboy lover's parents' - Nov 09, 2009
- Madonna, Jesus Luz head for a split - Feb 03, 2010
- Madonna 'trying very hard to boost toyboy lover's career' - Nov 05, 2009
- Madonna may wed Brazilian toyboy by year end - Sep 28, 2009
- Jesus 'dumps' Madonna - Feb 03, 2010
- Madonna to marry 22-year-old beau? - May 15, 2009
- Is Madonna Dating Choreographer Brahim Rachiki? - Oct 21, 2010
- Madonna's not marrying again! - Oct 03, 2009
- Madonna not getting married to Jesus - May 16, 2009
- I'd rather "be hit by a train" than get married, says Madonna - Oct 02, 2009
- Madonna- Most Popular Celebrity In The Past Decade - Dec 24, 2010
- Madonna Introduces Boyfriend to Children - Mar 03, 2009
- Madonna's love square with Jesus, A-Rod, Carlos Leon - Feb 11, 2010