Madonna and boyfriend Brahim Zaibat split over religious issuesMay 10th, 2011 - 2:32 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, May 9 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Pop star Madonna and her latest boyfriend – Brahim Zaibat have split and the reason for their parting of ways is none other than religion. Brahim is a Muslim and Madonna follows the Kabbalah faith. Their relationship lasted even less than a year, nine months to be precise.
The 52 years old Madonna and the 24 years old Brahim used to have rows over their difference in opinions over religion. According to Daily Mail, a friend of Brahim said that, “Who’s Madonna? Brahim has been home and he’s a single guy. He’s no longer an item with Madonna. He’s very happy. There’s nothing more to say.” Brahim’s family also didn’t approve of Madonna’s Kabbalah’s beliefs as they didn’t want their son to convert to the Kabbalah faith.
There are reports that Brahim is taking it easy for a while and staying out of the public eye at his ancestral house, which is located in Lyon, France. However the flamboyant pop star is doing no such thing. She was recently seen at the Annual Costume Institute gala in New York, where she walked down the red carpet in a beautiful blue gown that had been designed by Stella McCartney.
- Madonna's 'I feel fat' confession shocks Met Gala guests - May 04, 2011
- Madonna: A Woman Above All! - Dec 03, 2010
- Madonna impresses beau's mom - Sep 03, 2011
- Today is Madonna's birthday - Aug 16, 2011
- From films to fashion - Cannes rolls out red carpet for all (With images) - May 23, 2012
- Madonna decade's most talked about celebrity - Dec 23, 2010
- Rihanna to work with Stella McCartney ? - Sep 03, 2012
- Men didn't find young Madonna attractive - Nov 11, 2011
- Madonna's 'new toyboy' opens up about their relationship - Dec 08, 2010
- Madonna brings her toyboys to Kabbalah - Dec 15, 2010
- I'm dating a woman 8-yrs older than you: Madonna's toy boy tells his mom - Nov 06, 2010
- Madonna holidays with boyfriend's mom, cousins - Aug 22, 2012
- Madonna's boyfriend proposes - Mar 05, 2012
- Madonna 'just a woman like all the others', says new beau - Dec 03, 2010
- Madonna- Most Popular Celebrity In The Past Decade - Dec 24, 2010
Tags: 24 years, blue gown, brahim, costume institute gala, daily mail, faith, kabbalah, london, lyon france, muslim, nine months, pop star madonna, public eye, red carpet, relationship, religion, religious issues, single guy, stella mccartney