Madonna All Set To Open Hard Candy Fitness CentersOctober 26th, 2010 - 7:47 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
October 26, 2010(Pen Men at Work): in a recent news release it was revealed that Madonna is preparing to open up her very fitness chain in Mexico City by next month. In a news release Madonna announced that her hard Candy Fitness Gyms will be opened at all the major cities all over the world.
The first gym will be unveiled on November 29 at Mexico City. The First Hard Candy fitness center has been described as a beautiful and tastefully designed area spanning 30,000 sq feet. The first Hard Candy Fitness Center is situated at the Bosque de las Lomas area of Mexico City.
Madonna is a fitness fanatic herself and sticks to a very strict workout regimen. Madonna has collaborated with her manger Guy Oseary for this project. Other partners in the project include New Evolution Ventures, and Mark Matrov. Mark Matrov is the person who has successfully built and propagated the global chain of ’24 Hour Fitness’.
Right now Madonna is planning to extend the Hard Candy Fitness Centers to countries like Russia, Brazil, Argentina, and various countries of Europe as well as Asia. Mark Matrov informed that Hard Candy Fitness will be the actual reflection of Madonna’s fitness mantra. The new line of fitness centers will have touches of Madonna in the music space, light and other aspects.
The new chain of fitness center will offer arrange of fitness classes, which include Zumba, Latin Moves and Cardio kickboxing. The first fitness center in Mexico City will have a bike studio and climbing wall for the members. All the cardiovascular instruments will feature personal viewing screens. The members can also enjoy a nice post workout juice at the in-house café or hit the sauna.
- Madonna to launch fitness chain - Oct 26, 2010
- Madonna Launches Her Own Fitness Centers - Oct 26, 2010
- Madonna to open gym chain around the world - Oct 27, 2010
- Madonna to open 'Hard Candy Fitness Center' in Mexico City soon - Oct 27, 2010
- Madonna's gym plan a way of getting back at former fitness trainer? - Nov 15, 2010
- Madge open her first gym in Mexico City - Dec 01, 2010
- Madonna's new gym gets green light to remain open - Dec 03, 2010
- AirAsia boss confirms he's in business talks with Madonna - Jan 09, 2011
- Ex-trainer slams Madge for opening her own gym - Jan 19, 2011
- Madonna looking for 'maddest, sickest artists to make her new music' - Dec 20, 2010
- 'Dabangg' is turning point in my career: Sonu Sood - Oct 05, 2010
- Madonna's impersonator to tour India - Jul 30, 2012
- Madonna throws cake on manager's face - Apr 07, 2012
- US Army incorporates yoga in training - Mar 07, 2011
- Hollywood trainer wants to work with Farhan Akhtar - Feb 29, 2012
Tags: cardiovascular instruments, countries of europe, first fitness, fitness center, fitness centers, fitness chain, fitness classes, fitness gyms, global chain, guy oseary, hard candy, hour fitness, las lomas, latin moves, men at work, music space, new evolution, pen men, space light, workout regimen